Gosford Train Station is located approximately 300m from Bluetongue Stadium, and regular Cityrail services run from Sydney’s CBD & North Shore and Newcastle.
- Contact Cityrail for timetable information on 131 500
Bus services operate from all over the Central Coast.
- Telephone Busways on (02) 4368 2277
- www.busways.com.au or www.redbus.com.au
for timetable information or downloadable timetables.
See www.centralcoastferries.com.au for details of getting the ferry to the venue.taxi
Taxi ranks are located at the following locations:
- Central Coast Leagues Club
- Gosford Station - William Street, Gosford
- Call 131 008 for bookings
The stadium is accessible by bike with cycle ways running from Woy Woy, and from Erina to the stadium. Bike racks are located at both entry points to the stadium.
Travelling from Sydney or Newcastle
- From Sydney- Head north on to the Sydney Newcastle Freeway for approximately 45Kms (45mins approx)
- From Newcastle- Head South on the Sydney Newcastle Freeway for approximately 50Kms (45-50mins approx)
Take the Gosford/ Woy Woy Exit which will carry you onto the Central Coast Highway,
Follow the Central Coast Highway down into Gosford for approximately 8 minutes, stay on the main road, you will come to Brian McGowan Bridge travel over this bridge, Bluetongue stadium is on your left. (for parking information please see Car Parking sub heading)
Note: On Event days this parking lot will be closed off to the public, in this case you will need to find alternate parking in Gosford city or in the parking stations which are described below.
To get exact directions for your journey to Bluetongue Stadium please follow this link and enter in your location. http://www.whereis.com/#session=Mzk=
car parking locations
Several Car Parks are located within easy walking distance from Bluetongue Stadium.
- Baker St Car Park (P1) is approximately 100m away
- Free parking is available 300m away at Gosford Train Station (P2).
- Central Coast Leagues CLub provides free members parking (P3).
event day parking
The stadium has a minimal amount of parking underneath the northern section of the Brian McGowan Bridge as accessed via Alfred Higgs Place, outside the Western Entry Gate. For events, however, this area will be reserved for authorised personnel only, in this case please utilise the above described parking stations.
Note however that No Parking Locations exist in the vicinity of Bluetongue Stadium in Wilhemnina St, St George st under the Biran McGowan Bridge on the southern side nest to the Central Coast HWY and other locations. Motorists are advised not to park on footpaths and nature strips to avoid being issued a fine and to park within designated parking areas only.